Monday, November 29, 2010

Let The Pimp Speak!

I found this floating around some questionable areas of the intertubes..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM WARNER TODD HUSTON.
I am the DEAN OF BLOGGING.

You would all be well advised NOT to mess with me, you jerks.




I am a RESPECTED BLOGGER and a REAL WRITER.
I write all over the place and am a proud member of the
NEW MEDIA.



You may try to chase me about with your fake screen names
and fake outhouses of flame, but it matters not at all to me.


12 comments:

  1. %@#^@%%#!!!! *&#%$#$$#! And another thing: %$#@&&#^&@!!!!!

    Do you know who you're dealing with $%#%^@& creeps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "but it matters not at all to me."

    For I am the love child of Teddy Roosevelt and Indiana Jones!


    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or Wilford Brimley.

    I can't decide.


    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. But eat yer stinking oatmeal, just in case.


    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Winkleheimer...

    If you want to be a respected blogger,
    you're going to have to get yourself a fedora.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally, I prefer top hats.

    They go better with all the whips and whatnot.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mobile Vulgus said:

    "%@#^@%%#!!!! *&#%$#$$#! And another thing: %$#@&&#^&@!!!!!"

    Good evening to you too blogpimp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Foozle...a moose bit your avatar.


    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. He did it because he wanted cheese.

    ReplyDelete