Monday, November 29, 2010

Rare Footage of Blogger's Formative Years

In this very raw video we gain insight about the
early years of "The Dean of Blogging" Mobile Vulgus.



It's amazing that this obviously troubled and challenged
youth could overcome so many obstacles in life and emerge
as the fine blogger we know today.

Interesting, he has managed to retain some of the better
traits we see in the video and shape them to meet his
ends in the cut-throat blogging world.

We salute you, Mr. Vulgus.

~Warner Winklheimer~

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This explains everything: the arrogance, the narcissism, the belligerence, the dishonesty, handling handguns like a monkey.

    Well, it doesn't explain the cheetos-stained hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with how MV behaves in the video. Kinda cute actually. I think I'll pimp this video at FR. I'll pimp anything for blog hits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.

    My parents woulda knocked me into the middle of next year if I'd acted like that little bastard...and I would have wholeheartedly deserved it.

    Who is that kid?

    A future DNC chairman?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming child.

    I'd sell him to a brothel in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cold Djinn said...

    "My parents woulda knocked me into the middle of next year if I'd acted like that little bastard...and I would have wholeheartedly deserved it."

    ---

    Exactly. I would've been dead ~before~ the slap in the face...and deservedly so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Exactly. I would've been dead ~before~ the slap in the face...and deservedly so. "


    OMG.....are you the long lost brother I always suspected I had?!?

    ReplyDelete